This versatile hobby arc welder features a convenient top mount handle and AC output for an easy welding process. Designed for stick arc welding, the arc welder uses SMAW stick electrodes from 1/16 in. to 5/64 in. for better welding control. The welder can be used on mild and low alloy steel (not suitable for aluminum or stainless steel).
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding - uses sticky SMAW electrodes for better welding control
- 120 volts, 20 amps, single phase
- AC output for an easy welding process
- Weldable materials: mild and low alloy steel (not suitable for aluminum or stainless steel)
- Thermal overload protection with indicator
- Welding current: 55 - 70 amps AC
- Duty cycle: 20% @ 70 amps