The BAUER™ 14 in. Abrasive Cut-Off Saw features a high-performance 15-amp, 3.8-hp motor to slice through metal with ease. With a blade speed of 4200 RPM, this saw quickly cuts drywall track, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channel, tubing and rebar. The quick-adjust vise and depth stop ensure precise cuts every time. This saw is built with an all-metal gear box, all-ball bearing motor, and heavy-duty steel base for long life and extreme durability. The 74 in. long reach power cord provides job site mobility.
- 15 Amp, 3.8 HP high-performance motor delivers 4,200 RPM for precision cuts
- Durable torsion spring for smooth, controlled cuts
- 45° miter capability for a wide variety of angled cuts
- Adjustable depth stop for precision cuts
- Quick-release vise holds material securely while providing easy adjustments
- D-handle for an ergonomic fit