The ADMIRAL® 10 in. table saw. 15 A has a lightweight cast aluminum table for easy transport and rigid support. The smooth surface allows the workpiece to glide easily for smooth cuts. The 0-60° miter gauge handles the most common angle cuts. The powerful 15 Amp motor delivers up to 4,600 RPM and easily tears through a full sheet of plywood. The blade control dial and carrying handles have ergonomic rubberized grips for comfort and control.
- 15 Amp, 4600 RPM motor smoothly cuts through a variety of tough materials
- 3-1/8" maximum cutting depth
- Sliding miter gauge adjusts 60° left and right for precise cuts
- 25-7/8" x 21-1/2" smooth cast aluminum table top for maximum material support
- Built-in dust collection port to maintain a cleaner, safer work area
- Onboard storage to organize and secure accessories
- Durable, impact-resistant casing protects against accidental drops
- Maximum rip capacity of 11-1/4"
- Front and rear self-aligning rip fence locks
Banc de scie