Why buy multiple power tools when this one alone can cope with many jobs? This affordable multi-tool from Chicago Electric operates at 21,000 OPM to deliver real power for tough jobs, and it's easy to change attachments depending on the task at hand. Multi-function power tool cuts cable, air ducts, downspouts, plasterboard and pipes...sand, cement, concrete, stone, plaster, glue, wood and even wood up to 2" thick! A versatile tool like this is perfect for home improvement and repair work, as well as hobby, tile, car repairs, and even scraping freshly painted windows or old flooring.
- Provides 0-21000 OPM (oscillations per minute)
- Unique spindle and blade shaft design locks the blade in 7 forward positions for added versatility
- Perfect for renovation and repair work as it can be used for hobbies, tiles, car repairs, windows or flooring
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Sealed bearings for long life
- Low vibration design
- 2A motor
Blades and accessories sold separately.
ITEM 63111, 63113