This Pierce 21° Framing Nailer is designed for heavy-duty use on job sites. The all-metal body is designed for superior balance and low control recoil. This means you can work longer with less fatigue. A switchable trigger gives you the option of single sequential mode or contact firing so you can change the nailing operation hassle-free. Handles fasteners from 2 in. to 3-1/4 in. in length.
- Full power - drives nails into all types of wood
- All-metal construction - built for construction sites
- Switchable trigger for sequential and single-contact operation
- Superior balance with low drive kickback for better maneuverability and less fatigue
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum body is powder coated to resist corrosion
- Safety hardened steel nail bites into wood from all angles