The PIERCE® 16 Gauge Finish Nailer delivers superior power, driving 2-1/2 in. nails through solid oak with ease. Tool-less depth adjustment makes it easier to work with different sizes of trim and molding. The easy-to-clean nosepiece features a high-strength locking spring for durability. A switchable trigger gives you the option of single sequential firing or contact firing so you can change the firing operation without hassle. Handles fasteners from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" in length.
- Superior driving power, drives 2-1/2 in. finish nails into hardwood
- Robust magnesium construction for superior weight and balance
- Tool-less drive depth adjustment for precise nail depth control
- Switchable trigger for single sequential contact and high speed operating modes
- The easy-to-clean nosepiece is equipped with a high-strength locking spring for durability.
- Ultra-thin profile for excellent line of sight and precise binding placement
- Rear exhaust keeps dust and debris away from operator